Top 50 Italian Food Blog Award

Sunday 8 January 2017

Easy Roasted vegetables

By Matthew Luca


If you're not a fan of using numerous saucepan for different vegetables when cooking a roast dinner this is the answer for you. A simple and very effective way to produce perfect vegetables.

Ingredients
Selection of seasonal vegetables (no rules here) I used Carrots, Parsnips, Diced Turnip, Quartered red onion and leeks.
2 tablespoons Olive oil,
Salt & Pepper for seasoning
A few fresh cut herbs (Rosemary & Thyme)


Method.
Cut vegetables in large portions, such as peeled Carrots halved or quartered etc, Place in a baking tray, drizzle over some olive oil, season with salt, pepper and toss in a small amount of fresh herbs, cover tightly with kitchen foil (Aluminium foil) and bake in the bottom of the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour while your roast is cooking.


Like my recipes and want to see me cook? Follow me on my Social Networks.